THE BALL OF LIGHT FOLLOWED MY TRUCK

 THE BALL OF LIGHT FOLLOWED MY TRUCK


Witness: [Name Withheld Upon Request]
Location: East of County Road 300, Kokomo, Indiana
Date of Sighting: February 2004

I was on my way home from work at approximately 8:30p.m. on a country road, when I noticed a spot light to my left reflecting off a plowed bean field staying right beside me but not on my truck. It was feet round. I slowed, it slowed, I thought maybe a plane or helicopter was over there.

I came to a place to pull over by a bridge and when I did I came to a complete stop and stepped out of the truck. The light stopped, then grew to an almost blinding bright then shot behind some trees, then straight up in a very thin beam of light and disappeared.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

REVIEW: UFOS: THE GREAT DEBATE: AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT EXTRATERRESTRIALS, GOVERNMENT COVER-UPS, AND THE PROSPECT OF FIRST CONTACT

So os melhores episodios do Pica-Pau

Dragonball Evolution Movie Review | best horror and suspense