Multi-Colored Light in the Sky

 

Multi-Colored Light in the Sky


Witness: Mary Ann
Location: Kamiah, Idaho
Date of Sighting: Summer 1957

The first time I ever saw anything weird was when one of my brothers and I were watching a strange multi colored light hover in the night sky over a nearby mountain. We were watching with binoculars.

All of a sudden, it lowered to and behind the mountain. It lit up the entire top of the mountain. We knew how to get where we thought it might have landed, but we definitely were too scared to go check it out. I was 12 years old, I think.

The last time I saw anything I know was a UFO, was when my (a Sunday school teacher, level headed, non-drinker, never used drugs) and I were eating dinner on her patio about 5:00 PM one summer afternoon. The sky was as clear as clear could be, and very blue.

We both glanced towards the same mountain I mentioned before and saw a perfectly round disk lower slowly down to behind the mountain. It looked like a highly polished baby moon hubcap like Volkswagens have in the middle of the tire. It was perfectly round and shined like a round drop of mercury. We looked at each other and I said, “Did you just see what I saw?”

Mom said, “Yep! I’m finishing my dinner inside.”

Has anyone out there ever seen such a thing or anything similar?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

REVIEW: UFOS: THE GREAT DEBATE: AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT EXTRATERRESTRIALS, GOVERNMENT COVER-UPS, AND THE PROSPECT OF FIRST CONTACT

So os melhores episodios do Pica-Pau

Dragonball Evolution Movie Review | best horror and suspense