Early Morning Round Object Above The Street

 

Early Morning Round Object Above The Street



Witness: gizzie42
Location: Phillips, Texas
Date of Sighting: May 1983

I am going by my nickname so you can print all of this encounter if you wish. I have had a few sightings. I have always been interested in UFOs ever since I was a little girl after watching the movie about the encounter that Betty and Barney Hill had, and always told my mom to wake me up if she ever saw one late at night since she didn’t always sleep well due to the illnesses that she had.

The UFO that I will always remember is when at 2:00 AM in the morning, she woke me up to ask me if I wanted to see a real UFO and I jumped up and ran outside to my front yard to see a large round object hovering 20 feet above the street lights about 8 houses down from mine. We watched it for about 5 to 10 minutes, and it turned and slowly headed straight for my house. When it got to my house it picked up at great speed and went directly up into the sky at and incredible speed to where it seemed to disappear.

It was extremely bright, but the weird thing is that when we went back to bed we slept like we we’re drugged to sleep, extremely heavy, and when we woke up later we we’re groggy like we had just slept for days.

To this day, even though I did get an excellent look at it, for some reason the encounter is still hazy like I can’t remember everything that happened, but the one thing I will never forget is that it sounded like a whole bunch of jet engines going at the same time.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

REVIEW: UFOS: THE GREAT DEBATE: AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT EXTRATERRESTRIALS, GOVERNMENT COVER-UPS, AND THE PROSPECT OF FIRST CONTACT

So os melhores episodios do Pica-Pau

Dragonball Evolution Movie Review | best horror and suspense