Disk in the Night Sky

 

Disk in the Night Sky


Witness: Sajad
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Date of Sighting: April 22, 2007

I was working security night shift far away from the main city. Around 3:00 AM, I saw something in the sky. It was not a plane or helicopter, for it was flying too low and did not make any noise. It travelled not straight but in a curvish direction. There were 2 or 3 lights: white and red. It seemed disk shaped and very flat. It disappeared into the sky very fast. It took me a few minutes to realize what I had seen and though I myself did not believe in aliens and UFOs, it was an eye opener for me. I still question myself if I really saw what I saw.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

REVIEW: UFOS: THE GREAT DEBATE: AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT EXTRATERRESTRIALS, GOVERNMENT COVER-UPS, AND THE PROSPECT OF FIRST CONTACT

So os melhores episodios do Pica-Pau

Dragonball Evolution Movie Review | best horror and suspense